- Online questionnaire from the EU (EU Survey) - you will receive an invitation automatically by e-mail
- Final Report
- Experience Report
- Internship Reference (to be issued by the host organisation)
- Euroskills Questionnaire (to be issued by the host organisation)
- Honorary Declaration for Green Travel
Optional for students, mandatory for graduates and doctoral students:
- Europass Mobility (to be signed by the host organisation)
For voluntary traineeships, i.e. no recognition via credit points:
- Diploma Supplement
1. Online Questionnaire from the EU (EU survey): The old portal has been shut down and is currently no longer available. We therefore assume that this questionnaire won't be mandatory for you. We will inform you on this page, as soon as the new portal is available.
2. Final Report: Your answers in this report will help us to improve our work. It is only used for our internal evaluation and will not be published.
3. Experience Report: This report will be published on our homepage so that other students can benefit from your experience.
4. Internship Reference: A proper internship Reference for the completed internship must be enclosed with the final report. The reference must state the precise duration of the internship (start and end dates), mention your tasks during the internship and include an evaluation of how you managed to carry them out. It must be signed by your internship host organisation. A copy is sufficient.
Under certain circumstances (please get in touch with us) we might be able to accept this form: Traineeship Certificate.
5. Euroskills Questionnaire: In this document your internship institution is asked to assess your key qualifications.
6. Confirmation of Green Travel: You can find more information about Green Travel here.
7. Europass Mobility
For graduates and doctoral students, the Europass is a mandatory part of the final report. You will receive a password for the Europass page one month before the end of your internship.
Further information on Europass can be found here.
8. Academic recognition of your traineeship: Further information can be found here. If you do not receive any credit points for your internship, your internship can be recognized by an entry in the Diploma Supplement. Please submit the Diploma Supplement Confirmation.