Please submit your final report within one month after the end of your internship. The final grant instalment will be paid as soon as the Office for Erasmus Traineeships Saxony-Anhalt has received the following documents:
- Online questionnaire from the EU (EU Survey in the Mobility Tool)
- Final Report
- Experience report
- Internship Reference (to be issued by the host organisation)
- Euroskills Questionnaire
- Online Language Test (OLS)
- Europass Mobility (optional for students, mandatory for graduates and doctoral students)
- If affected by Corona impacts: Corona-Questionnaire
1. Online Questionnaire from the EU (EU survey in the Mobility Tool): We enter the details of the participants in the mobility tool. The tool then sends access details to the participants by email - on the day on which the internship comes to an end. As soon as you receive the access details, you can enter your report and transmit it online. We regularly check the status of the reports in the tool and can see if and when you have completed the report.
2. Final Report
4. Internship Reference: A proper internship Reference for the completed internship must be enclosed with the final report. The reference must state the precise duration of the internship (start and end dates), mention your tasks during the internship and include an evaluation of how you managed to carry them out. It must be signed by your internship host organisation. A copy is sufficient.
Under certain circumstances (please get in touch with us) we might be able to accept this form: Traineeship Certificate.
5. Euroskills Questionnaire: In this document your internship institution is asked to assess your key qualifications.
6. Online Language Test (OLS): This concerns everyone that undertook an Online Language Test before the start of the internship. Two weeks after the end of your internship (at the latest) you will receive an automatic invitation by email for the second language test. If your internship period has changed, please enter the new date in the tool.
7. Europass Mobility
For graduates and doctoral students, the Europass is a mandatory part of the final report. You will receive a password for the Europass page one month before the end of your internship.
Further information on Europass can be found here.