If you have found an internship and would like to apply for financial support, submit your application online with the following documents to us at least one month before the start of the internship:
We usually process your documents within two weeks. Therefore, please enquire about the status of your documents after two weeks at the earliest.
! Visa: please inform yourself about any visa requirements as early as possible. Visa procedures might take much longer than Erasmus grant processing.
The Learning Agreement should be submitted to us one month before the start of your internship. If we don´t receive the fully completed agreement with all 3 signatures BEFORE the start of your internship, we can no longer fund your internship.
If your internship can be funded, then you will receive an email from us with the Grant Agreement in English and German. The English translation is for you to keep. Please sign the German version and return it to us.
The Grant Agreement must be submitted in paper form (original signature) BEFORE the start of the internship. We then will transfer the first instalment of your grant (90% of the grant).
- Promise of internship place
- Grant application to the Leonardo-Büro (Deadline: 1 month before the start of the internship)
- Grant agreement (+ where applicable online language test (OLS)
- Transfer of 1st grant instalment (90%)
- Experience / Interim report (+ change of duration, if applicable)
- Final report (+ where applicable online language test (OLS) (Deadline: 1 month after completion of internship)
- Transfer of 2nd grant instalment (10%)