Mandatory traineeships

All traineeships for which you receive credit points (CPs) will be recognized by your examination office. This is determined in the examination regulations of the respective degree programme. Principally, mandatory traineeships can also be carried out abroad. As a rule, you will receive your CPs as well as an entry in the Diploma Supplement (DS) and in the Transcript of Records (ToR).

This also includes “voluntary” traineeships from the elective modules, for which 5 CPs are usually rewarded.

Exception jura state examination: The state examination office does not award CPs. Instead, you will receive an equivalent to an entry in the Diploma Supplement by the examination board of your faculty.

Last Modification: 12.11.2021 - Contact Person: Webmaster