Application for Erasmus+ funding
Application process - step by step
Once you have secured a traineeship position and want to apply for financial support, please submit your application via our new platform Placement-Online one month before the start of your traineeship at the latest.
In Placement-Online you will be able to follow the processing of your application. Usually, we will process your application within one week. Thus, we ask you: please do not send us any inquiries within the first week after your submission.
Please use our website for detailed information (also through the provided links).
Before the traineeship
- You have secured a traineeship position? Please register in our
Online application tool Placement Online
- Confirm your registration through the link that you immediately receive via e-mail.
- You complete the required information and confirm it. Subsequently, changes are no longer possible.
- Then download the application form and the Learning Agreement (= Internship Agreement) and, if applicable, the EE Green Travel using the tool.
- In the next step, upload the application documents (signed application form, CV, Certificate of enrolment; and if applicable application for special funding and EE Green Travel; for graduates additionally: Learning objectives and proof of university degree) in time (no later than 1 month BEFORE the start of the internship). Then confirm that you have uploaded all documents.
- You can now proceed with the preparation of your Learning Agreement. Please make sure to read the information available here: Students, Graduates.
- We check your application formally to determine your eligibility for Erasmus+ funding.
→ Funding presumably possible:
- You will receive a confirmation email and can then download your Grant Agreement (see: Students, Graduates) in the tool.
- If necessary, you will receive access to the OLS online language test via e-mail.
- - You upload your Learning Agreement in Placement-Online and enter the required information from the Learning Agreement (one week BEFORE the start of the internship).
- You send us 2 hand-signed hard copies of your Grant Agreement by post (BEFORE the start of the internship).
- You complete the OLS language test and upload the certificate in Placement-Online (BEFORE the start of the internship).
- We check your application documents.
→ Funding possible:
During the traineeship
- We return one copy of the Grant Agreement, signed by us, to you by post.
- We transfer the first instalment of your Erasmus grant to your bank account (90% of the total amount).
- You send us an informal interim report (one month after the start of your traineeship).
- You inform us about any changes (change of duration) or problems (deadline for extensions of stay: one month BEFORE the original end date of the traineeship).
- We send you an e-mail with information regarding your final report documents (2-3 weeks BEFORE the end of your traineeship).
After the traineeship
- You prepare all the final report documents and upload them at due date (4 weeks after the end of your traineeship at the latest).
- You participate in the EU-survey (you will receive an automatic invitation link via e-mail).
- We transfer the final instalment of your grant to your bank account (10% of the total amount).
Change of duration, Diploma supplement, Europass, Language course
- Acceptance for a traineeship position
- Application for funding (online) from the Office for Erasmus Traineeships Saxony-Anhalt
(deadline: one month before the start of the traineeship)
- Learning Agreement, Grant Agreement and, if applicable, OLS language test
(deadline: before the start of the traineeship)
- Transfer of the first grant instalment – 90%
- During the traineeship: interim report (and, if applicable, change of duration)
- Submission of final report documents
(deadline: one month after the end of the traineeship)
- Transfer of the final grant instalment – 10% (+ subsidy for language classes, if applicable)