09.12.2021 Information mainly for Internationals (online; English)
Erasmus Traineeships in Europe for International Students
International students enrolled at one of the universities in Saxony-Anhalt (full degree students!) are invited to join us for a Zoom session, in which Angela Wittkamp from the Leonardo-Office Saxony-Anhalt will provide information on:
- how to find an internship in Europe
- how to apply for the Erasmus grant
- how to prepare for the traineeship stay abroad (visa requirements, insurance etc.)
Furthermore, there will be experience reports from previous/current trainees:
- a business student from Azerbaidjan who was in Czeck Republik at IBM
- a digital engineering student from India who was in Austria (Medical University)
- a design student from Canada who was in Portugal (requested)
Where? online, via Zoom; please register through this link. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with the link and meeting code that you will need in order to join the zoom meeting.
German students are also welcome to join us in this session, but there will be sessions in German on November 16, 2021, and December 20, 2021, as well.